The information published on the Optimus Wealth Management Limited website is provided as a convenience to visitors and should be used for information purposes only and is subject to change without notice. None of the information contained in this website constitutes financial or other professional advice in any way.
If you require additional information, you should contact appropriate Optimus Wealth Management Limited personnel. While Optimus Wealth Management Limited uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained on its website is current and accurate at the date of publication, no warranties are made, either expressed or implied, as to reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information. Optimus Wealth Management Limited accepts no liability for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of or action taken in reliance on such information.
These documents should not be copied, reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part. No warranty is given as to the freedom of this website from errors, defects, viruses, malicious programs or macros. Links from this website exist for information only and Optimus Wealth Management accepts no responsibility or liability for the information contained on any such site.
Please note that clicking on links to external website swill cause you to leave the Optimus Wealth website.
Nothing in this website constitutes investment, legal, tax or other advice, nor is it to be relied upon in making any investment decisions. Nor does any information contained in this website constitute a distribution, an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities.
Past performance should not be seen as an indicator of future performance, and the value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as rise. You may not get back the amount originally invested. The value of overseas investments can also be influenced by the rate of exchange used to convert them back into your base currency. Optimus Wealth reserves the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your use of this website with no notice at any time.
Optimus Wealth Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority no. 432564.
Optimus Wealth Management Limited registered address: 125 Wood Street, London, EC2V 7AN.
The information on our website is based on our interpretation of the law and HMRC practice as at April 2012. Please note that tax legislation and HMRC practices are subject to change in the future. Finally the terms above are governed and shall be construed in accordance with English Law.
Any dispute(s) arising out of the Terms or otherwise between us shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
1. We do our best to ensure that the website operates properly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the website, and (save as otherwise set out in these terms and conditions) we will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the website.
2. Nothing within these conditions operates so as to exclude, limit or restrict our liability for death or personal injury.
3. Where you deal as a consumer, nothing in the above exclusions affects your statutory rights.
4. All Intellectual Property Rights and goodwill in or relating to the contents of the website belong to either ourselves or to our suppliers.
5. Nothing contained in these conditions or the website should be construed as granting by implication, estoppels, personal bar, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any of the trade marks without our permission. However, copying and printing of those web pages which contain the trade marks is permitted within the scope of the licence below.
6. You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from the website solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may also re-copy downloaded extracts to others for their personal, non-commercial use.
7. You may not reproduce part or all of the contents of the website in any form unless it is for personal, non-commercial use.
8. You may not copy or otherwise incorporate into or store in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work any of the content of the website in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other).
9. You may not frame or link to the website or any part of it without our express permission.
We may use information obtained about you from cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) which are created when you visit our site. The type of cookies that we use (known as session cookies) only give us information about which pages you have visited – they do not store any personal information about you. We use the information gathered to help improve your experience of using the site, and to provide us with information about which pages are most popular. The cookies only work for as long as you stay on the site, and will not identify you or reconnect when you revisit our site. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Our cookies will have the file names *@optimuswealth.com. If you want to stop cookies being stored on your computer in future, please refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu. Further information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at aboutcookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not benefit from features of our site.